My brother is an engineer and he works in a lab
called the Work
Shop
and that is a place where you go crazy and
just try to invent things. Yesterday I
witnessed one of the craziest moments in my life. So, my brother invited me to come and have a
visit and the first thing I saw was two crazy engineers walking out of a wall. Then my brother told me that they were walking
through a projection. From a special
projector, they invented. I thought that
they were actually walking through a wall and that was one my craziest moments
at my brother’s lab.
Nice story but fix this
ReplyDeletein your first sentence you wrote /My brother is an engineer and works in a lab called the work shop and That is a place where you go crazy and just try to invent things./ You should change that to /My brother is an engineer and he works in a lab called, 'The Work Shop' and that is a place where you go crazy and just try to invent things./
also you need to double space after a period
also no contractions.
overall nice story..
Thanks Fred.
ReplyDelete