“Good morning dad.” I said
“Hey son.” He replied.
“Dad, I wanted to go check out the forest because I
found something odd last night.”
“Really son what was it?”
“Just see for yourself dad.”
So, my dad and I went into the forest. The first thing
we saw was a random boat in the middle of nowhere then we saw another one and
another one. There were about 20 boats in the forest.
“Now you know what I was talkin bout.”
“Yes but I don’t understand why are they here.”
Then my dad looked inside of one And found a skeleton
beside a case full of gold.
“Son we’re gonna be rich!”
But where the boats come from is still a mystery.
nice story but fix these errors.
ReplyDelete-in your first sentence /“Good morning dad.” I said/ you should make it like this /“Good morning dad,” I said/ so before the quotation marks put a comma instead of a period.
- also in your second line /“Hey son.” He replied./ you should make it /“Hey, son.” He replied./ so after /hey/ put a comma.
overall amazing story. also indent and double space.
Thanks. I'll make the changes.
ReplyDelete-you need a period after your first sentence
ReplyDelete-on “Hey son.” He replied. you don't need to capitalize he
-on There were about 20 boats in the forest. you don't really need the word boats in that sentence you can use there were about 20 of them in the forest
-
Nice story but in one of your sentence you should have put a period in between nowhere and then. So it should have read:" The first thing we saw was a random boat in the middle of nowhere. Then we saw another one and another one. Also you don't need to capitalize and in the sentence :" Then my dad looked inside of one and" so on but other than that great story
ReplyDelete