Friday, 27 January 2017

The purple carrot

I was at the mall about to buy a pair of shoes. Then in the corner of my eye, I saw someone eating what looked like a purple carrot. “What’s that? “I said and ran to the person with the carrot. “Excuse me but is that a purple carrot?”
“NO……Are you mad? It’s mauve! “he said with a British accent.
“What is mauve?”
“It is a shade of purple! You dumbie!” said like it was obvious.
I asked him for a mauve carrot. So, he dug in his steel cart and handed from under all the trash in his cart. He said one was for $10.00. Me being stupid I bought it but it was just a carrot painted purple. So, don't believe everything you see.

2 comments:

  1. nice story but you need a comma after the word /eye/ in your 2nd sentence. Also when in quotations you have “NO……Are you mad. It’s mauve! “ I think you should change it to / “NO……Are you mad? It’s mauve," So change the exclamation mark to a comma, and after the word /mad/ put an question mark in stead of a comma. Overall nice story, also indent, and double space. Also your tittle should be /The Purple Carrot/ instead of this /The purple carrot/ so what I did is make the first letter of the word capital, because that is how it is supposed to be I a tittle. overall nice story.

    ReplyDelete