Wednesday, 23 November 2016

Great Grandpa Al’s Mystery


“And that is how great grandpa Al lost his leg. “My Dad has been telling me a story Every November 26th. It’s about this pot that took my great grandpa’s leg. The pot has a weird face and legs sticking out of it. The pot sits in the graveyard right beside my house. One day I was so curious that went to the grave yard. When we got over there were chairs for some weird reason. I went near the pot I looked into it and there was a sound saying run Mark run. From that moment I left and never returned. 

3 comments:

  1. In you're story you wrote " And that's how great grandpa Al lost his leg." In you're stories you cannot use the word " that's" you cannot use this word because it is a contraction. Instead write " And THAT IS how great grandpa Al lost his leg." It is a nice story though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice story but you have used in two times, in the 5th sentence. Also you spelled curious wrong its supposed to be curious, instead of curios.

    ReplyDelete