Friday, 24 February 2017
Laughter
Laughter is a great tool for cheering people up if there are in depression or just feeling down. You can also use laughter as a source of entertainment but there are two types of laughter now your thinking what is that second type of laughter. Well, the first type of laughter is the one I told you about. The second type is when you laugh at Someone and not with someone so laughter can also be used to bully. So I think people should use laughter appropriately. So have fun laugh but make sure you know when your laughing with someone and when your laughing at someone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
nice story but you need to indent and double space. also I think you cloud separate the story into two paragraphs. Also you have a double space between the words "but" and the word "there" in your second sentence. also I think your last sentence should go like this " So, have fun laughing but make sure when you are laughing with someone and when you are laughing at someone"
ReplyDeleteoverall nice story just make the changes listed and that's all.